Tuesday, November 15, 2005


Cam Trip Journal:
part one

The rainy day woman's ashes were all over the flower tops. The blue sky blond sips Texas tea as her toes spread in the warm, red dirt. "Have you seen Mary Warner?" asked Meg. "No," replys Kali, "But thirteen squirrels shake old sweet Lucy's mother, that's for sure."
Meg's lace is a killer. The indian boy kindly observed. "I know Pat. She lives behind the righteous bush." As the airplane let the atom bomb fly, fry daddy's fine stuff mothered the super grass. "Oh, green goddess, I love boats and my Manhattan silver homegrown with gold thumbs. Don't torch Taima!" yelled the indian boy.
"He means no harm!" warned Kali. "I work at the red cross and twist sweet Lucy's T into garbage."
part two

The young boy is using his new computer to empower himself. "I made a series of 28 WWE Diva GIFs once. And here's my Apprentice 4 screen capture of Carolyn Kepcher and soon I'm going to get a series of HD Maria Menounos Pantene caps, I hope."