Sunday, November 06, 2005

HUE SAP: WEIRDLY COMPELLING
I'm cuddling my latest skein of yarn and just about ready to cast on for my fab new shawl, but first I had to submit some links I thought all you Hue Sap (me!) fans would *love*; and I'm doing it in between Susan Scheewee and Desperate Housewives. Forgive. *puppy kisses*

YARN~Just go.
KNITTINGZEN~"Bad-Ass knitter" from Portland...and check out her other blogspot site...growing goonie! *too cute*
BOOGER~Amy Boogie knits!
THREADS-NEBRASKA~Shawn & Kathy...they have TWO Lincoln, NE stores by the way!
KNITTY~Can you say hip knit?
FROM NEBRASKA GIFTS~They got it all! Plus, you can get Nebraska's own Shepherd's Dairy lotion here! Yummy!
SIOUX SUNDRIES AT ROADTRIP DOT BEIMERS~I LOVE this site!! This particular link bit is about the Sioux sundries in Harrison, NE. But, after you're done, go check out the rest of the site! Did I say I love it??
THE WINDMILL ROOM~I could sleep here. I think.
PAINTING-BOOKS~Susan's books...what more do you need to know??
PIPPI KNEE SOCKS~Delicious Handspun yarn
NO NO KITTY~Nice site from D. Landes!
KNITTING FRAU~Ann Arbor weblog
IHOP~I'm hungry. Let's go!!



And I end with the knitting nails of Tracie "craft queen" Wunderlich. These DVD's (part 1 teaches you to knit a kitchen cloth...handy!) can be found at the Lincoln Libraries, by the way.

You can email Hue Sap directly HERE!