Sunday, February 19, 2006

ArtsPreserve's random and real Nebraska weblogs:
I'm just trying not to think of it
Artwork by Josie Ford, Westminster Art Show
"was standing in the living room catching a glimpse of men's figure skating...

all of a sudden i hear an announcer say that the canadian guy "has great choreography but he lacks the KILLER INSTINCT..." Why do figure skaters need killer instinct? ...So they can kill."

"Surgery has an official date. It's the 21st. Im so fucking scared. I just can't wait for all this to be over. School is being a bitch. Im not enjoying life much right now. My on going search for someone to care as deep as I want to is not going any better than my life. Whit is makin me write a song. I just polished off a shortend version of a sermen. Spelling I know get over it. Im just terriably worried. So if I do weird shit... or start goofing off, or flirty, etc. more than ussual... no worries im just trying not to think of it.

The Dumb Ass at Deitze said he would only give me $50 dollars for a 1980 Ibanez Roadstar 2 Series guitar with nicks, dings, and in need of a new pick guard. Needless to say.. I cussed the fucker out in the store... and I got my ass thrown out.

I need something to go right for a change... so if anyone can help me out with that I would be much abliged to hug them... and hump them if nessicary... chicks get makeouts in this line dudes get high fives in this one. Got to keep my pimp hand strong. Ohh well. So if anyone knows anything to try and make my life better... or has the sudden urge to.. I don't know... shoot me. Please let me know or do so."

"My cactus is dying; I think I overwatered it.

I can't believe I can't keep a cactus alive."