Sunday, February 26, 2006

ArtsPreserve's random and real Nebraska weblogs:
Leave me a comment
ELK
"Hey. I got a comment finally and i dont know who it is from. If you are reading this tell me your name, unless you think im some kind of evil person which is sooooo not true. some people think of me as the smarty pants but i dont want to be thought of like that. If you didnt leave me a comment please do!!! I want to hear what you have to say. Pretty please!!! I like getting emails. And if you know me (which a lot of people do) I probably will talk to you on the web if you're on. I hope you will be because no one is ever on my account. Im just saying whatever is on my mind, so if i get annoying, just leave a comment saying so. I'd really appriate it. I dont know if that is how you spell appriate. The time it says i did this on here is sooo wrong. It's central time for me. And ummm...even though im talking to you right now email me. HaHa. My grandma and grandpa just left not to long ago. they are really nice. They always bring m and m's. Then they leave them for us to eat. I felt like doing that. Im gonna do another and go. so...i hope you can tell what that is. It is a heartbroken. Here is a smaller version. Can you see that? Leave me a comment that says (if you want to) if you can see that or not. I have to get a haircut at 4:00 today and dont really think i need it but so what. I can't think of what else to say so...bye."